04-Feb-2022 Global Project Based Learning Camp at Suranaree University, Thailand: March 17-24 2022
Resonating with UN Conference on Climate Change, COP26, to take action on climate change with one of the goals of securing net zero by mid century, gPBL@SUT 2022 calls for students as young people, to come forward and ideate for ways to reach net zero within your campus, in the virtual camp themed “Race to Zero Campus.” The poster and schedule are enclosed. The event is free-of-charge. Highlights of last year’s event can be found here (https://youtu.be/br2JSYfE_ow).
The objective of the camp is to address net zero issues on campus. As campus life resumes post pandemic, how might we do so in a more responsible, climate change aware and sustainable way.
Join up with 60 international students to come up with ideas and innovation concepts to trigger behavioral changes, and solutions on campus to help curb climate change.
This international camp has been organized onsite at SUT every year. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the camp has been transformed into a virtual camp. International students will form team with SUT students and virtually explore their campuses for net zero challenges, then select an issue close to heart and brainstorm to propose for conceptual solution or innovation prototypes that would help reach net zero on campus.
- Start off with equipping students with tools of problems exploration, project management
- Green transportation experts
- Green consumption experts
- Climate action and block chain
- MyCampus sharing campus efforts and challenges
- Multinational teamwork competency, a skill highly valued in international firms
- An e-certificate given to students after completing the program
- Non-SUT students who wish to claim credits and SUT transcript for gPBL1-2-3 courses, may do so through SUT’s global online course program.
We kindly ask for interested students to apply in the Google form by February 28, 2022 so that we can manage the activities.
Apply Link >> https://forms.gle/3um49gUntRuzru8v9