Are you a student having trouble creating or accessing your new USCO account? Please try the following steps:
- If you have not done so already, please visit the Resources for Students page.
- Were you using your home institution email? Often that works if your Gmail does not.
- If you received the error message after completing and submitting your registration, then it may be that an attachment (transcript or score report) was too big. Please check the attachment size and replace it if it is more than 1 MB.
- Sometimes errors happen because a student has not included all the necessary parts in the password (Capital letter, lower case letter, number, and symbol #$%^).
- Finally, sometimes it looks like there is an error message when you click on the confirm registration, but it does actually confirm, so you should try to log in with the account you have created, using the log in link at usco2.umap.org and see if it works.
- If none of these things works, please contact us again after January 3, 2023 and we will try to help.