16-Jan-2019 Student Application for UMAP Program C 2019
Greetings from UMAP International Secretariat!
We are pleased to announce that the start of Student Application for UMAP Program C (January Application) has begun on Saturday, January 12th 2019.
There are three cut-off dates for the student application period as shown below and currently only Program C (January Application) is publicized.
- Program C (January Application) :1st Cycle from Jan. 12th to Jan. 23rd
- Program C (March-May Application):1st Cycle from March 1st to March 23rd
- Program C (March-May Application):2nd Cycle from Apr. 25th to May 28th
For applications procedure, please refer to this page.
- Only students of universities/institutions that have signed the “Pledge of Agreement” are able to apply for those programs. However, unlike Program A&B, their home universities/institutions do not have to participate or offer this program in order for the student to participate in this specific program.
- There are no limits for the number of nominees from home universities/institutions.
- We only accept applications with endorsements (applications that were approved) from home universities/institutions. Please kindly support students toward their research for suitable programs and check the programs’ contents, length, available credits, and Tuition fees before applying.
- Please follow the Timeline of each cycle, because all transactions in the application procedure (such as submission of student applications) of nominations by home institutions and acceptance/ refusal by host institutions, will be completed using the USCO System. For the detail, please refer to the attached Timeline.