◆Eligibility for Program A&B (Program A&B is on hiatus due to COVID-19 through 2021)
- Only those students whose institutions have offered programming are eligible to apply. Please confirm the list of Participating Institutions by checking the UMAP Student Connection (USCO) website.
- You must be enrolled at your home institution at the time of application and throughout the exchange period. If you will graduate from your home institution before the end of the exchange program, you will not be eligible to apply.
- A maximum of two students can be nominated by each institution per semester (Program A). It may be possible to nominate additional students on a fee-paying basis if the relevant institutions enter into a separate bilateral agreement (Program B).
◆Eligibility for Program C (Program C is on hiatus due to COVID-19 through 2021)
- Be currently enrolled in academic institution that has signed the Pledge of Agreement.
- Have a home institution registered in the UMAP USCO System.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a good command of any required languages.
- Be physically fit to travel and able to engage in all activities.
- Obtain a visa/study permit if required.
- Purchase international health insurance in their home country which covers both illness and accidents.
◆Eligibility for Summer Program 2021
No physical exchanges will be offered for Summer 2021. Please see the News section of this website for updates on virtual offerings.