07-Feb-2020 UMAP SSTP (Super Short-Term Program: Program C) Scholarship Opportunity
UMAP is pleased to announce that it is providing the UMAP SSTP Scholarship to 2020 Program C participants who belong to one of the universities listed below. The 500 U.S. dollar grant (or equivalent in local currency) will be paid through each recipient’s home institution/university.
Eligible students are:
- Students who are currently enrolled in institutions/universities that have an allocation of the SSTP Scholarship.
- Selected at the discretion of their home institution/university.
- Required to complete one of the programs that UMAP registered as Program C. The scholarship is disbursed when the students return to their home universities.
- Required to submit a study report through the UMAP Student Connection Online (USCO) System within a week of completing Program C.
- Asked to sign a receipt in exchange for the scholarship, and their home universities’ coordinators need to submit the PDF data to UMAP IS.
For the list of institutions/universities that have an allocation of the scholarship, please refer to this link.